PT Chevron Indonesia
PT Chevron Indonesia – Chevron is a major partner in Indonesia’s economy and an active member of the community. Through our wholly owned subsidiary PT Chevron Pacific Indonesia, we are the largest producer of Indonesia’s crude oil.
Operator/ Technician (Ext-12/OPS/RG/CICO/DW/2012)
- Good interpersonal relationship skill
- Be able to takes initiative to prevent and resolve issues
- Be able to establish effective relationships with people of other culture and background
- Strong in ensuring Quality Results
- Strong contributing to Team Success
- Have a good leadership and communication, both in Bahasa or English
- Willing to relocate to one of Chevron operations locations (East Kalimantan/ Riau),
- Desiring to work in a multicultural and diverse organization,
- Strong in seeking learning activities.
- Education Level: D3 Chemical Engineering
- Minimum GPA: 2.75
- Minimum Relevant Experience: 0 year(s)
- Work Location: All Location (Sumatra/ Riau, East Kalimantan, Jakarta/ Java)
Should you interested please Sign Up and apply at links below. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for further process. This vacancy is eligible only for Indonesia citizen. Closing Date : 30 July 2012.
Register Now Click Here
Incoming search terms:
- lowongan kerja kimia