PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk
Our business consumes vast amounts of raw materials, energy and investment in large-scale capital equipment. Our customers rely on us to deliver quality products on time – every time. The catalyst that combines the two is people. And we invest substantially every year in training, health and safety management and career development.
In addition to formal courses and on the job training we place strong emphasis on maintaining regular communications with our employees and their families through social events and internal bulletins and newsletters. Behind the company’s growth is the personal growth of our employees – in terms of technical knows how, performance improvements, personal confidence and capacity.
Holcim is an equal opportunities employer and takes considerable care to equip employees with the skills and knowledge for their personal development, aligning personal attainment with company performance goal. As part of this development, staff are regularly given opportunities to travel and work in the region for Holcim Group operating companies and affiliates. Our people represent a sustainable base for the future.
Ciwandan Shift Analyst Cilegon (Banten) – Ciwandan
To perform technical task that related with laboratory, product process, and final system process in order to support the high and consistent quality control process
- Education : Diploma or School of Chemical Analyst
- Experience : Minimum 1 year experience in Laboratory for Diploma, Minimum 2 years for School of Chemical Analyst
- Computer literacy : Microsoft Office
- Language :Good command in English oral and written
- Other qualification / skills :Understanding the outline of manufacturing process of clinker and cement, Capable for sample preparation method and various physical testing, Understand the principles of physics testing, raw material analysis and cement test analysis.
- Mastering the technique of calibration equipment.
- Capable to use LIMS / Excel as a working tool (ex/ registers, provide comments, print out reports, etc.)
If you are interested to the position, please send your resume to:
Organizational Design & Development Dept.
Incoming search terms:
- chem TBK
- lowongan laboratory pt holcim